Tech Lead (m/f)
We are now looking for a new member to join and lead our team of developers - an individual who is proactive, curious, highly motivated to research, learn and improve our processes and his/her skills through developing interesting and dynamic projects.
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Our team consists of over a hundred curious and hardworking digital marketing enthusiasts. Degordian is proud of 5 Best Employer awards and over 50 industry awards and is considered as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in CEE according to Deloitte. We are currently working mostly from home, sometimes we come to the office, and we will continue like this while corona is still “in the air” and of course after, because now we got used to it. So, we are open-minded about candidates from different locations 🙂
Our Digital Production team currently has over 15 members and is constantly growing. UX/UI Designers, Front-end and Back-end Developers, and Project Managers work together to make better solutions and push boundaries. We are working on a variety of projects for different clients, renowned regional and international clients, and the job is always dynamic. Our digital production team is the fastest growing Degordian team (150% YoY) and we plan to continue like that. This person is willing to get other people’s insight into the projects they develop, share and gain knowledge through code reviews, mentor members of the development team, and help others in achieving their full potential. If you enjoy learning, experimenting with technologies, coming up with innovative ideas, and take pride in your fearless attitude when it comes to development – you’ll be the ideal person to help us solve our (De)Gordian knots! 🙂
The work arrangement that we offer for this position is Full-time employment. Learn more about our different work arrangements on the link.
Also, the work location models that we offer for this position are Fix, Flexi, or Remote. Learn more about those models on the link.
- At least 5 years of experience in web and software development in general
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with PHP
- Proven work experience in developing Custom WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Proven work experience with one or several different PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symphony,…)
- Advanced experience in working with APIs in general (you’ve worked on system integrations)
- Experience in backend/frontend optimization
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience in version control systems – Git
- Good understanding of front-end technologies (we use Vue.js, WebGL libraries, React, Angular)
- Excellent PHP knowledge (OOP)
- Good knowledge of servers, domains, and hosting (our weapon of choice is AWS infrastructure)
- Excellent testing and debugging skills
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent organizational and research skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent knowledge of Serbian or Croatian language – spelling and grammar
- Good knowledge of the English language – spelling and grammar
- Experience with Woocommerce, Shopify, or any other eCommerce platforms
- Knowledge of other CMS platforms (Contentful, Typo3, …)
- Experience with the implementation of online payment systems
- Experience with ERP systems integration
- Experience with large scale projects, platforms, web applications, and similar
- Experience with team leadership
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
- GitHub link of your previous projects
Applications should be submitted in any of the languages offered: Croatian / Bosnian / Serbian / English.
Good luck! 🙂
Tech Lead : Open until filled Belgrade OfficeApply for the job