Social Media Management Intern (m/f)
If you’re interested in social media marketing and want to know more about it, join a team of 25 hardworking marketing enthusiasts in our office in Mostar and learn while working on projects for clients from various industries! :)
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Do you go into a dm store to only buy one thing but end up buying more than you came for? Do you know that Tesori d’Oriente isn’t actually a treasure chest? Love to bake using dr. Oetker cake mixes? You think that Sky Cola is really cool and have an idea for the next cool post? Come and share your creativity and ideas with us and our clients, and let’s make the best social media campaigns in Bosnia and Herzegovina!
The main focus of our Social Media Marketing team is to create social media strategies that build happy communities, engage fans with awesome posts and help brands have an ongoing conversation with their users.
We are looking for students who love all things social and want to learn the ins and outs of managing social media accounts for local and global brands. We are on a quest to find responsible and organised people who, alongside their academic commitments, have the time and will to work, and to constantly explore new things in a dynamic environment. We want curious, proactive and sociable people who function well both as single players and parts of a team! 🙂
The work arrangement that we offer for this position is a Student internship. Learn more about our different work arrangements on the link.
Also, the work location models that we offer for this position are: Fix or Flexi. Learn more about those models on the link.
If all this sounds interesting, keep on reading! 🙂
- Currently pursuing BA or MA
- Student employment contract
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week (including weekends)
- High level of interest in social media marketing
- High level of interest in creative writing and a knack for presenting ideas in a written manner
- Excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar of the official languages of Bosnia & Herzegovina (C2)
- Good knowledge of spelling and grammar of English language (B2)
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good research skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Basic copywriting skills
- Basic crisis communication management skills
- Experience with working on various social media channels
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in official languages of Bosnia & Herzegovina and/or English (optional).
Good luck! 🙂
Social Media Management Intern : Open untill: May 26, 2022 Mostar OfficeApply for the job