Performance Marketing Team Lead (m/f)
Zagreb / Belgrade / Mostar / Remote
Work arrangement: Fix / Flexi / Remote
We're looking for a new colleague with at least 3 years of experience in performance marketing to own and lead our performance marketing projects and corresponding teams, as well as evolve and standardize processes and services & lead the team and nurture their talent. If you want to grow alongside members of our ever-growing Performance Marketing team, see what we have to offer! :)
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Our agency has three offices with over 50 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts in Zagreb, over 15 in Mostar and 40 in Belgrade. We are five-time recipients of the “Best Employer” award given in the annual employee satisfaction survey by MojPosao, and now we’re looking for someone to join the work culture we’re so proud of!
We currently have an open position in our Performance Marketing department. The department offers services such as digital advertising, SEO, content marketing, inbound marketing, analytics and conversion rate optimization, with a focus on lead generation, e-commerce and B2B marketing. The department is oriented towards achieving specific business goals, such as increasing sales, increasing inquiries and using marketing to optimize businesses. It now has over 15 experts with multiple years of experience with whom you’ll be able to learn and share knowledge continually.
The focus of the person on this position will be:
- Developing projects that enhance our work and the way we do business.
The person will work on internal projects we call EVEREST — our code name for projects that will help us get to the top. Those projects are related to education, marketing, work organization, team spirit, acquisition and other solutions needed for the success of the department. The person will work on some of these projects — of course, not alone, but with other team leads.
- Leading several members of the team and guiding their growth.
Being a lead means monitoring the work and growth of existing team members, giving them feedback, guiding them, keeping track of needs and employing new members.
- Creating strategies, leading and owning performance marketing projects and managing project teams.
Being a project owner means having the chance to assess and lead the quality of output, doing a high-level organization of the whole project, leading and coordinating the project team and making sure everyone is working towards set goals. Finally, this also means taking responsibility for the final results of the project. The team lead will work on projects regarding digital advertising, analytics, SEO and conversion rate optimization.
We’re looking for a person interested in performance marketing and further professional growth in that field, but we also want someone who can see themselves becoming and evolving as a Team Lead. We offer such a person the chance to: work in a big team with a wide scope of performance marketing skills; learn about lead generation, e-commerce and inbound marketing; work for foreign clients and on international projects; and ultimately, real experience of collaborating with clients in order to solve business problems and achieve goals. All that with a healthy dose of work autonomy needed to make decisions and lead projects & teams.
We want someone who’s a growth hacker to their core; a T-shaped marketing player with enough competence in a certain area, but also broader knowledge of the field. We’re constantly learning and improving, so we want to find someone with that same natural curiosity and drive for finding new ways of doing things. Someone analytical, organized and responsible, an independent problem solver at heart, always ready to dig for an answer. Our new colleague has to communicate with ease and fit into the team’s culture, which means being open to teamwork, collaboration and spreading a positive mindset.
The work arrangement that we offer for this position is Full-time employment. Learn more about our different work arrangements on the link.
Also, the work location models that we offer for this position are: Fix, Flexi or Remote. Learn more about those models on the link.
If all this sounds interesting, keep on reading! 🙂
- BA or MA degree
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian or Serbian language (C2) and English language (B2), both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 + years of experience with performance marketing projects (focus on managing projects and defining strategies)
- Experience in people management, development and mentoring
- Experience in setting up processes and standardizing work
- Excellent knowledge of performance marketing strategy
- Excellent knowledge of funnel marketing
- Excellent knowledge of marketing models and frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of digital advertising
- Good knowledge of analytics and attribution (focus on Google Analytics, Facebook tracking and Google Tag Manager)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in B2B or e-commerce
- Experience with CRM or CDP platforms
- Experience with programmatic display advertising
- Experience working at a marketing agency or high-growth startup
- Experience working on international campaigns or multi-market campaigns
- Knowledge of German language
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in any of the languages offered: Croatian / Bosnian / Serbian / English.
Good luck! 🙂
Performance Marketing Team Lead : Open until filled Zagreb OfficeApply for the job