Front-end Developer (m/f)
Work arrangement: Fix / Flexi
We are looking for a new colleague — someone passionate about developing highly functional, yet stunning websites and web apps. If you want to join our driven and ambitious team and grow your skills, here’s what you can expect!
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Our Belgrade office consists of 40 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts.
The Degordian Digital Production team currently has over ten members and is constantly growing. UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers, and Project Managers all work together to create effective online solutions and push boundaries. We are working on a variety of projects for different clients, and the jobs keep coming and coming.
Right now we’re searching for a person who isn’t afraid to try new things, be around other developers (it’s not that bad, or so they claim), mentor junior members of the team, and is always eager to discuss how to do something even better. If you think of yourself as someone who likes to constantly improve your skills, grow as a developer, and help others achieve their full potential, we would definitely like to meet you! 🙂
The work arrangement that we offer for this position is Full-time employment. Learn more about our different work arrangements here.
Also, the work location models that we offer for this position are Fix or Flexi. Learn more about those models here.
If all this sounds interesting, keep on reading! 🙂
Your professional experience
- Hands-on experience working in a company with UX/UI design and development team members
- Minimum 3 projects creating custom WordPress themes
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Hands-on experience with SASS/LESS, GIT and module bundlers (npm, gulp, webpack)
- Advanced browser testing and debugging skills
- A pixel-perfect mindset and care about the quality of code
- Good critical thinking skills (on design and usability)
- Good teamwork and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), and/or Sketch
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2) and Serbian (C2) language, both written and spoken
- Hands-on experience with JS libraries like GSAP, Konva, PixiJS, ThreeJS, SwiperJS
- Experience with JS frameworks, such as VueJS/React and their frameworks Nuxt/Next
- Hands-on experience with some other CMS (Contentful, Hubspot, …)
- A strong focus on accessibility and performance
- Experience building e-commerce websites (Shopify, Woocommerce)
- Basic understanding of relational database engines (MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- BA in technical science (preferably)
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
- Links and short explanations of the projects you’ve worked on and take special pride in .
Applications should be submitted in any of the languages offered: Serbian / English.
Good luck! 🙂
Front-end Developer : Open until: October 20, 2021 Belgrade OfficeApply for the job