Digital Advertising Manager
We're looking for a new colleague with at least 3 years of experience in digital advertising, interested in the broader scope of performance marketing and wanting to grow and evolve in the field, along with the rest of our Performance Marketing team. :)
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Our agency has three offices with over 50 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts in Zagreb, over 15 in Mostar and 40 in Belgrade. We are five-time recipients of the “Best Employer” award given in the annual employee satisfaction survey by MojPosao, and now we’re looking for someone to join the work culture we’re so proud of!
We currently have an open position in our Performance Marketing department. The department offers services such as digital advertising, SEO, content marketing, inbound marketing, analytics and conversion rate optimization, with a focus on lead generation, e-commerce and B2B marketing. The department is oriented towards achieving specific business goals, such as increasing sales, increasing inquiries and using marketing to optimize businesses. It now has over 15 experts with multiple years of experience with whom you’ll be able to learn and share knowledge continually.
For this position, the focus is on creating and implementing digital advertising strategies that will be seen and clicked across digital channels, reaching the right audience and achieving clients’ goals. To do all of that, he/she will mostly work on social media advertising, Google Ads and programmatic display advertising.
We’re looking for a person interested in digital advertising and wanting to grow professionally in that field. We offer such a person the chance to: work in a big team with a wide scope of performance marketing skills; learn about lead generation, e-commerce and inbound marketing; work for foreign clients and on international projects; and ultimately, real experience of collaborating with clients in order to solve business problems and achieve goals. We also offer enough space and work autonomy, meaning that our newcomer can be a project decision-maker, lead a project & project team, as well as manage the flow of the project. If you think this is an important benefit and can see yourself in our team, we might be a match!
We’re constantly learning and improving, so we want to find someone with that same natural curiosity and drive for finding new ways of doing things. Someone analytical, organized and responsible, an independent problem solver at heart, always ready to dig for an answer. Our new colleague has to communicate with ease and fit into the team’s culture, which means being open to teamwork, collaboration and spreading a positive mindset.
The work arrangement that we offer for this position is Full-time employment. Learn more about our different work arrangements on the link.
Also, the work location models that we offer for this position are: Fix, Flexi or Remote. Learn more about those models on the link.
If all this sounds interesting, keep on reading! 🙂
- BA or MA degree
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian or Serbian language (C2) and English language (B2), both written and spoken
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with digital advertising projects (focus on Google and social media ads)
- Good knowledge of tracking and analytics (focus on Google Analytics, Facebook tracking and Google Tag Manager)
- Good knowledge of marketing models and frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Good people management and teamwork skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in B2B or e-commerce
- Experience with programmatic display advertising
- Experience working at a marketing agency or high-growth startup
- Experience working on international campaigns or multi-market campaigns
- Knowledge of German language
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in Croatian / Serbian and/or English.
Good luck! 🙂
Digital Advertising Manager : Open until filled Zagreb OfficeApply for the job