Back-end Developer - External Associate (m/f)
If you are interested in a recurring collaboration with us, find out more about how to become an external associate of Degordian!
The company and cooperation with external associates
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Degordian Digital productions team currently has over ten members and is constantly growing. UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers, and Project Managers work together to make better solutions and push boundaries. We are working on a variety of projects for different clients and the job is always dynamic.
This person is willing to jump in and assist on projects when needed, to share and gain knowledge during this process, and be a valuable external team member of Degordian.
Important: We don’t expect hands-on experience and expert knowledge on all requirements listed, but you will need to be the master of skills in at least one of the listed fields (the more the merrier).
The work arrangement that we offer for this position is External association. Learn more about our different work arrangements on the link.
Professional experience and qualifications needed (some of it):
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with PHP and excellent knowledge of OOP
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in developing Custom WordPress Themes and Plugins (with projects you can present preferably)
- At least 3 ecommerce projects developed and delivered, WooCommerce or Shopify
- At least 3 Laravel projects developed and delivered
- At least 3 Yii projects developed and delivered
- Advanced experience in Advanced Custom Fields (pun intended)
- Expert in working with APIs in general (preferably with Restful API)
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of online payment systems
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of ERP solutions with ecommerce platforms (SAP, Pantheon, etc)
- Advanced experience in backend/frontend optimization
- Experience with MySQL
- Advanced experience in version control systems – Git
- Work proficiency in English language – spelling and grammar. Serbian/Croatian is a plus.
- Work experience with any other CMS platform
- Knowledge and experience with Ajax search engines
- Experience beyond beginner level in AWS (Lightsail or other) or other server setup, domains and hosting. You know cPanel and phpMyAdmin by heart.
What are we working on:
- Branding and presentational websites (mostly based on WP core)
- Performance websites, so we need your optimization skills to the max here
- Ecommerce solutions (WooCommerce, Shopify, with the ERP and online payment systems integrations, etc)
- Games and experimental projects (just to be clear, we’re not Ubisoft or Epic Games, but sometimes we do smaller campaign activation projects for our clients)
- Platform based projects (user logins, profiles, user based action, etc)
- and much more…
- Motivational letter. Let us know which skills that we listed above are your area of expertise and feel free to add new skills that you master if we missed it!
- GitHub link of your previous projects. We want to check your previous works.
- Info about your hourly rate.
Applications should be submitted in any of the languages offered: Croatian / Bosnian / Serbian / English.
Come and join our network!
Back-End Developer : Open until filled Belgrade OfficeApply for the job